Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: 37.96.0068.0
- Open text field 2: SP000700490
The miniWiggler is Infineons high-performance and cost-efficient
debugging tool for the future. On host side, it has an USB interface,
which is available on every computer. On device side, the communication
goes over Infineon 10-pin DAP or 16-pin OCDSL1 interfaces.
The miniWiggler has been designed especially to work in combination with IFXs Debug Access Software (DAS).
- Flash Programming
- Compatible with Infineon DAP and SPD
- Compatible with JTAG/IEEE 1149.1
- Clock rate up to 30 MHz (programmable)
- All signals are 5.5V, scaling down to 1.65V
- USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- Certified drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and VISTA
- USB, JTAG and DAP/SPD hotplug and unplug
- 3 on-board status LEDs
- Support for OCDS1 16-pin and DAP 10-pin connectors
- IFX 8, 16 and 32bit derivatives.
- ALTIUM/Tasking Compiler
- DAVE™ Bench
- HiTOP HITEX
- KEIL uVision