These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 37.98.0367.0
- Open text field 1: KIT_AURIX_TC375_LITE, Aurix, TC375, Lite, aurix
- Open text field 2: SP005626540
AURIX™ TC334 lite kit is equipped with a 32-Bit Single-Chip AURIX ™ TriCore ™... more
Product information "KIT_A2G_TC334_LITE"
AURIX™ TC334 lite kit is equipped with a 32-Bit Single-Chip AURIX™ TriCore™ based-Microcontroller AURIX™ TC334. It can be used with a range of development tools including AURIX™ Development Studio, Infineon’s free of charge Eclipse-based IDE or the Eclipse-based “FreeEntryToolchain” from Hightec/PLS/Infineon
- on-board miniWiggler Micro-AB USB interface
- external powering 5 V…40 V (recommended 7 V...14 V)
- Most AURIX™ pins available on expansion connectors (X1, X2)
- Two Infineon Shield2Go connectors
- Arduino compatible connectors for 3.3 V
- mikroBUS™ connector
- Micro-USB connector
- DAP Debug connector
- CAN connector
- RJ45 connector
- CAN transceiver TLE9251VSJ from Infineon
- 1 user push-button, 3 user LEDs
- Reset push-button
- Potentiometer (10 kOhm) for variable analog input
Related links to "KIT_A2G_TC334_LITE"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "KIT_A2G_TC334_LITE"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.