Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 37.96.0466.0
- Open text field 1: SP005922725
TRAVEO™ T2G Cluster 4M Lite Kit is a low-cost evaluation board for the TRAVEO™ T2G CYT3DL device with on-board Miniprog4for program and debug functionalities. The CYUSB3014-BZXC converts the RGB display signals into USB packets. The RGB frames can then be viewed by running a media player application on a PC.
Summary of Features
· Pmod connector to support external RMII Ethernet Phy(DP83848)
· On-board Miniprog4 for program and debug functionalities.
· On-board CYUSB3014-BZXC to stream RGB display signals to PC through USB packets
· High-speed Serial Memory interface using flash (S26HL) and RAM (S27KL)
· Multiple interfaces like Arduino, Mikrobus, 2x Shield_2_Go and a raspberry pi are supported
· LVDS connector to support G070Y2 FPD display
· LVDS connector to support OV5640 MIPI camera
· Potentiometer, LEDs and buttons to test basic functionalities.
· A low cost and quick solution to rapidly develop an instrument cluster prototype using TRAVEO™ T2G CYT3DL device.
· Display output can be viewed in PC, thereby removing the need of physical displays