These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 37.96.0414.0
- Open text field 1: KIT_A2G_TC389_5V_TRB,A2G,TRB,TC3x9,TC389
- Open text field 2: SP004330510
With this general purpose AURIX™ 2G TC389 evaluation board, customers can quickly... more
Product information "KIT_A2G_TC389_5V_TRB"
With this general purpose AURIX™ 2G TC389 evaluation board, customers can quickly start to develop, evaluate and test their software. The TC389QP is mounted on a socket so that it can be easily changed, making it particularily suitable for early project development.
A downloadable User Manual helps with the installation, use and configuration of the board and includes the schematics and the layout.
Summary of Features:
- Infineon’s TC399 AURIX™ TC3xx Controller in LFBGA-516 Package
- Burst Flash up to 4MBytes (not with TC3X7)
- Asynchronous SRAM up to 2MByte (not with TC3X7)
- Synchronous SRAM up to 4MByte (not with TC3X7)
- FlexRay™ 1) Transceivers
- High Speed CAN Transceivers (CAN-FD capable)
- USB to UART bridge
- Ethernet Gigabit PHY
- Serial Eeprom
- LIN Transceiver
- Crystal 20MHz (default) or External Clock
- USB miniWiggler JDS for easy debugging
- 8 Low Power Status LEDs
- 8-DIP switches for configuration
- Access to all pins of controller
- 100mm x 160mm (EURO-Board)
The TC3X9 TriBoard offers a wide variety of connectors:
- Standard power connector
- Micro USB connector for ASC Interface (ASC0) and miniWiggler
- RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- 16-pin header for JTAG interface (OCDS)
- 2 x 10-pin header for DAP and DAPE (DAPE only usable on Emulation Device)
- 10pin (2x5) Header for LIN Transceiver (LIN)
- 2 x 10pin (2x5) Header for CAN High Speed Transceiver (CAN0 and CAN1)
- 2 x 10pin (2x5) Header for FlexRay™ (ERAY-A and ERAY-B)
- Five 80-pin connectors (male) + five 80-pin connectors (female) with all I/O signals
- Optional ETK connector
- Optional 6pin (IEEE1394) Socket for HSCT
- Optional Aurora connector (only with Emulation Device)
- Infineon’s Multi Voltage Safety Micro Processor Supply TLF35584QV
- Three LEDs to validate power supply (5Volt / 3,3 Volt / 1,25 Volt)
- LED indicating safe state signal 2 from TLF35584
- LED indicating /HDRST (ESR0) active state
- LED indicating activ miniWiggler JDS
- LED switched via DAS software
- 2 x Infineon’s FlexRay™ Transceiver TLE9221SX
- 2 x Infineon’s High Speed CAN-Transceiver TLE9251VSJ
- Infineon’s LIN-Transceiver TLE 7259-3GE
- USB to UART bridge FT2232HL (FTDI)
- Single Port Gigabit Ethernet PHY PEF7071 (LANTIQ)
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 2K I 2C Serial Eeprom with EUI-48™ 1) Node Identity (MICROCHIP)
- Reset switch
- Enable switch
- Generic switch
- 4-pin Dip switch
With our software toolchain, this TriBoard offers a quick hands on and evaluation of Aurix™ TC3xx family.
Related links to "KIT_A2G_TC389_5V_TRB"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "KIT_A2G_TC389_5V_TRB"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.