These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 37.27.0027.0
Simple, Low Cost CAN I/O For many lab applications, you want to expand the capability of... more
Product information "neoRADI/O"
Simple, Low Cost CAN I/O
For many lab applications, you want to expand the capability of your CAN tools to include physical I/O. The neoRADI/O device from Intrepid works with any CAN tool to provide low cost physical I/O. This includes 5 Relays, 4 Optically Isolated Digital Inputs, 1 non-isolated Digital Input, 4 x 0-26V 8-bit analog inputs, and 1 x 0-5V 8-bit analog input. All of these functions are accessed using a dual wire CAN network. Combined with CAN tools from Intrepid Control Systems, controlling physical I/O is made simple and autonomous. Up to 64 neoRADI/Os can be used on a single CAN network.
Hardware Features Overview
- Five (5) Relay Outputs @ 30V Rate 7A @ 250VAC / 28VDC
- Relays with Normal Closed, Common, Normal Open
- Four (4) Optically Isolated (Opto) Digital Inputs @30V
- One (1) non-isolated Digital Input
- Four (4) 0-26V 8-bit Analog Input
- One (1) 0-5V 8-bit Analog Input
- Two (2) Software Controlled LEDs for I/O and Relay State Indication
- 64 Configurable CAN IDs
- ISO 11898 Dual Wire CAN Interface
- Supports multiple CAN Baud Rates
Related links to "neoRADI/O"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "neoRADI/O"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.