Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 37.96.0274.0
- Open text field 2: SP001215532
Interface device for controlling Infineon boards/kits during run time through PC
• The uIO Stick:
o Enables the connection between the evaluation board and USB for SPI programming and monitoring by using the ConfigWizard software which can be downloaded via the Infineon Toolbox.
o Plugs into the evaluation board via a standard 16-pin connector and allows easy interface to the microcontroller via USB for SPI, CAN, LIN communication etc.
The uIO-Stick provides two exclusive functions:
1. Infineon ePower BSL Support:
The Infineon Embedded Power devices provide a built-in boot strap loader (BSL), for programming the embedded power devices over the built-in LIN transceiver or UART. The uIO-Stick acts as an interface between the embedded power device and a PC. It handles the BSL protocols as well as the physical layers. A PC application provides access to all BSL functions of the ePower device.
-Embedded Power (ePower)
2. Run-Time Control - Programming and monitoring:
The uIO-Stick connects the Evaluation Board with the computer. Via the ConfigWizard software – a powerful and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) – the user gets a customized programming, monitoring and evaluation support for various Infineon Automotive Products.
- System Basis Chips (SBC)
- High/Low Side Switch (Spider+, SPOC)
- Half and Full Bridge Driver
• Communication with the connected device via LIN, SPI and UART
• Four GPIOs
• PWM signal generation up to 20 kHz
• Measurement of analog voltages up to 20V
• Read and keep functionality to detect reset of the connected device
• USB HID device, so no additional driver installation required
• uIO Stick can power a target device
• Connected device can also be powered by external power supply for higher current
• 3 on-board status LEDs
• Additional BSL Updater GUI for BSL communication with ePower devices
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Power Easy Kit Installer (zip file)
- Further products by Infineon