Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 10 Tage
- Order number: 37.16.0016.0
SEGGER 8.20.00 - J-Trace PRO Cortex
With its superspeed USB 3.0 interface, J-Trace PRO Cortex enables continuous streaming trace via USB with full trace clock. This lifts the limits from internal buffers, slowing data transmission to provide the insights a developer needs to optimize code.
With J-Trace PRO, complete traces can be captured over long periods. This enables the recording of infrequent, hard-to-reproduce bugs. It is particularly helpful when the program flow ‘runs off the rails’ and stops in a fault state.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 driven debug probe supporting unlimited streaming trace for RISC-V devices, 64 MB on-board trace buffer.
Up to 4.0 MB/s download speed
- Streaming Trace probe with USB Superspeed interface
- Real-time streaming at full System Clock
- Tune your application with live profiling
- Satisfy regulatory requirements with instruction-level code coverage
- Isolate and Identify hard-to-find code defects with unlimited trace
- Supports Streaming Trace
- Supports Cortex-A/R/M targets
- Full J-Link debug functionality
It also supports extended trace features, such as code coverage (so engineers have visibility over which parts of the application code have been executed) and execution profiling (providing visibility as to which instructions have been executed and how often—so hotspots can be addressed and optimization opportunities identified).
- J-Trace PRO trace probe
- Cortex-M Trace Reference Board
- .05" 20-pin debug & trace cable
- .1" 20-pin ribbon cable (18 cm)
- USB 3.0 cable
- Mini USB cable