These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 6 Days
- Order number: 37.96.0436.0
- Open text field 2: SP005547885
The CYTVII-B-E-1M-SK is a low-cost easy to use evaluation board based on the Traveo™ II... more
Product information "CYTVII-B-E-1M-SK"
The CYTVII-B-E-1M-SK is a low-cost easy to use evaluation board based on the Traveo™ II body entry family of devices. It is designed in an Arduino form factor so that users can connect many off-the-shelf Arduino shields to it, to expand its functionality.
A downloadable User Manual helps with the installation, use and configuration of the board and includes the schematics and the layout.
Summary of Features:
- Traveo™ II CYT2B75CADES MCU
- On-board programming and debug interface using Kitprog3
- High Speed CAN Transceiver
- USB to UART bridge
- User switch, LED and potentiometer
- Arduino-style headers for connecting many off-the-shelf Arduino shields
- Micro USB connector for power, device programming and data transfer (UART)
- Three-pin terminal block CAN connector
- Arduino form factor connectors for interfacing with Arduino shields
Traveo™ II 1M body-entry device
PSoC5 based Kitprog3 programming interface with USB mini-B connector
TJA1057GTJ CAN transceiver with 3-pin screw terminal block
2 User LEDs, 1 User Button, 1 Potentiometer
Link to more product information
Related links to "CYTVII-B-E-1M-SK"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "CYTVII-B-E-1M-SK"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.