These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 37.96.0331.0
- Open text field 2: SP001625874
Infineon radar demo board based on the BGT24LTR11– Doppler (motion, speed, and direction of... more
Product information "Demokit Sense2GoL"
Infineon radar demo board based on the BGT24LTR11– Doppler (motion, speed, and direction of movement detection)
The kit contains:
- Demo board
- User manual
- SW GUI to operate kit
- Precompiled C libraries provided
- PCB schematic and gerber files
Summary of Features:
- Capability to detect motion, speed and direction of movement (approaching or retreating)
- BGT24LTR11 - 24 GHz highly integrated RF MMIC
- XMC1300 ARM® - Cortex® - M4 - 32-bit industrial microcontroller (requires external debugger)
- Integrated antennas
- Outdoor lighting
- Smart home
- Automatic door opener
- Intelligent switches
- Speed measurement
- Health (vital sensing)
Tools & Software
To gain access to 24GHz Software compatible with the development kit sense2gol please install Infineon toolbox using the lin: Toolbox installation instructions
Once Toolbox is installed, please refer to the following link for Software installation instructions: Quick start guide, on how to install the software
Related links to "Demokit Sense2GoL"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Demokit Sense2GoL"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.