These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Content: 1 Stück
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 37.96.0286.0
- Open text field 2: SP001339584
AURIX™ Application Kit GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE TASKING TRICORE™/AURIX™ TOOLCHAIN TODAY The... more
Product information "AURIX Application Kit TC237 TFT"
AURIX™ Application Kit
GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE TASKING TRICORE™/AURIX™ TOOLCHAIN TODAY
The TASKING VX-toolset for TriCore™/AURIX™ is provided to get you up and running fast with your TriCore™/AURIX™ board.
Low-cost and flexible application development platform for the 32-bit AURIX™ multi-core TriCore™ family.
To simplify the development of your own application, the kit is supplied with a variety of on-board components including a highly integrated software development environment that gives you everything you need to compile, debug, and flash your AURIX™ multi-core application.
MCU Derivate: SAK- TC237LP-32F200F
- 3 x 32-bit scalar TriCore™ CPU running at up to 300 MHz in the full automotive temperature range
- Up to 2MB Flash and 192KB RAM
- AURIX™ Application Board
- Link to the Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain including Getting Started, first 3 steps to
> install the tools
> set up your hardware
> write, compiler and debug your first program
Summary of board features:
- LCD XGA Display 320 x240mini SD card slot
- Mini SD card slot
- Real-Time Clock with alarm, SRAM and unique Mac ID
- On board microUSB debug/flash connector
- Accustic beeper
- USB to UART bridge
- Ethernet PHY (if Ethernet is supported by device)
- LIN Transceiver
- High speed CAN Transceiver
- 4 Low power status LEDs
- Multi Voltage Safety Micro Processor Supply – TLF35584
- Standard power connector
- microUSB connector for ASC0 interface and debug
- RJ45 Ehernet connector (if Ethernet supported by device)
- 10-pin header for DAP (Debug Access Port)
- 16-pin header for JTAG
- 10-pin 2x5 header for LIN
- 10-pin 2x5 header for CAN0
- 2 x 40-pin connectors with I/O signals RM 2.54mm
Related links to "AURIX Application Kit TC237 TFT"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "AURIX Application Kit TC237 TFT"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.