zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: 37.96.0461.0
- Freitextfeld 2: SP005833783
MULTI MOTOR EVALKIT
The Automotive Multi Motor Evaluation Kit addresses modern automotive application challenges with sophisticated motor control solutions from Infineon.
It is an ideal start into the world of Infineon’s offering for motor control for applications where more than one motor is controlled. It can address 2x BLDC motors and up to 18 DC motors.
May it be the shift towards more zonal/ domain architecture, existing seat module or thermal management systems – with this Evaluation Kit we support a rapid prototyping and evaluation.
Furthermore, the Evaluation Kit comes with a reviewed embedded motor control software supporting field-oriented control.
This Evaluation Kit embodies a market-proven chipset and features following products:
- CYT2B78CADQ0AZE: the TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2B7 Series MCUs are designed for Automotive Body electronics with processing power and network connectivity built into the Arm® Cortex®-M4F. This device has advanced security features with the introduction of HSM (Hardware Security Module), dedicated Cortex®-M0+ for secure processing, and embedded flash in dual bank mode for FOTA requirements.
- TLE9563-3QX: designed for various motor control automotive applications. To support these applications, the device provides the main functions, such as a 5 V low dropout voltage regulator one HS-CAN transceiver supporting CAN FD, CAN Partial Networking (incl. FD Tolerant Mode), three half-bridges for BDLC motor control, one current sense amplifier and one 32-bit serial peripheral interface (SPI).
- TLE9185QX: BLDC Driver IC provides main functions such as a 5 V low-dropout voltage regulator, three half-bridges for BDLC motor control, one current sense amplifier and one 32-bit SPI interface. The device includes diagnostic and supervision features and is intended to operate with 5.0 V microcontrollers.
- TLE94112ES: protected twelve-fold half-bridge driver designed especially for automotive motion control applications such as Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) flap DC motor control.
- TLE92104-232QX: can drive up to 8 external n-channel MOSFETs and provides a unique Adaptive MOSFET Control concept to eliminate end-of-line calibration to MOSFET characteristic spreads and guarantees an optimized balancing between power dissipation and EMC behavior.
- BTN9970LV: contains one p-channel highside MOSFET and one n-channel lowside MOSFET with an integrated driver IC in one package and provides a cost optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
- CY8C5868LTI-LP039: true programmable system-on-chip with integrated 32-bit Arm Cortex-M3 core (up to 80 MHz) plus DMA controller and digital filter processor. It integrates configurable analog and digital peripherals, memory, and a microcontroller on a single chip.
- IAUC60N04S6N031H : 40V N-Channel 3.1 mΩ Automotive integrated half-bridge MOSFET in dual SSO8 5x6mm2 package helps to optimize the layout for B6 motor control applications and reduces footprint.
- IAUC120N04S6N013 : 40V N-Channel 1.3 mΩ Automotive MOSFET in dual SSO8 5x6mm2 package.
All devices are automotive qualified enabling cost and space efficient solutions for multi motor drive applications.
Summary of Features
- Hardware and software in one Evaluation Kit
- Main MCU: 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G CY2B7 series (176 pin package, Arm® Cortex®-M4F 160-MHz,1MB flash)
- 2x BLDC motor power stages
- MOTIX™ SBC (TLE9563-3QX): 3-phase half-bridge driver + CAN SBC integrated
- MOTIX™ Driver (TLE9185QX) : 3-phase half-bridge driver
- 1x MOTIX™ Driver (TLE92104-232QX): Multi MOSFET driver for stepper or DC motors
- 1x MOTIX™ Bridge (TLE94112ES): Multi half-bridge IC for Flaps and small motors
- 2x MOTIX™ Bridge (BTN9970LV): Single half bridge IC
- Debugging: 32-bit PsoC™ 5 CY8C5868LTI-LP039
- TRAVEO™ T2G SDL
- TRAVEO™ T2G Sample driver Library Code Examples
- TRAVEO™ T2G Sample driver Library Util
- Device Driver TLE9563-3QX
- MOTIX™ SW (reviewed code) supports field-oriented control
- Rapid evaluation of a market-proven system chipset for multi-motor applications
- Embedded motor control software (reviewed code) supporting field-oriented control algorithm is integrated
- Complete tool chain for software development available including several application notes
- Seat Control
- Thermal Management Systems
- Zone / Domain controller
Automotive Multi Motor Evaluation Kit Diagram