zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 5 7 days
- Artikel-Nr.: 37.96.0294.0
- Freitextfeld 2: SP001471944
Based on the Infineon AURIX™ and MMIC BGT24A families
This development kit allows customers to implement and test 24GHz radar applications as Doppler movement detectors, FSK or FMCW range/position measurement. It comprises a BGT24A transceiver MMIC family, e.g. BGTA24ATR12, and an AURIX™ 32-bit radar microcontroller family, e.g. SAK-TC264DA- 40F200, for high-performance signal processing. The device has an FFT acceleration engine and extended memory for radar image storage.
The CPU is already pre-programmed with a sample application which samples up to four of the transceiver chip’s IF channels. The measured results are transmitted via a 10/100 Mbit ethernet connection. The enclosed firmware supports transmission via ethernet and data display on a Windows PC. This platform is therefore a good starting point for proprietary applications.
The development kit includes 12° x 25° patch antennas which can be replaced with SMA connectors, so users are free to use their own antennas.
The kit includes
- Range-Doppler radar system with two Rx antennas and one Tx antenna based on AURIX™ TC264DA and BGT24ATR12
Available via www.MyInfineon.com
- Documentation for AURIX™ and BGT24A
- All documents for producing hardware (Gerber files, BOM, schematics)
- Source code for AURIX™ and PC software (GUDocumentation including protocol description and start-up guide
- SW environment for basic motion detection, containing firmware code for motion-detection processing