zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 10 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 37.16.0016.0
SEGGER 8.20.00 - J-Trace PRO Cortex
"J-Trace PRO Cortex - Analyze, Verify, and Profile your Code on Cortex-A, Cortex-R and Cortex-M
J-Trace PRO Cortex provides support for Cortex-A/R/M based microcontrollers. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface of J-Trace PRO Cortex enables continuous streaming trace via USB with the full trace clock, lifting the limitations by internal buffers and slow data transmission to give you all the insights you need to develop and optimize your code.
J-Trace PRO can capture complete traces over long periods thereby enabling the recording of infrequent, hard-to-reproduce bugs. This is particularly helpful when the program flow ""runs off the rails"" and stops in a fault state.
It also supports extended trace features, such as code coverage (so engineers have visibility over which parts of the application code have been executed) and execution profiling (providing visibility as to which instructions have been executed and how often so hotspots can be addressed and optimization opportunities identified).
• Streaming Trace probe with USB Superspeed interface
• Real-time streaming at full System Clock
• Tune your application with live profiling
• Satisfy regulatory requirements with instruction-level code coverage
• Isolate and Identify hard-to-find code defects with unlimited trace
• Supports Streaming Trace
• Supports Cortex-A/R/M targets
• Full J-Link debug functionality
• J-Trace PRO Cortex
• Ethernet cable #
• .05"" 20-pin ribbon cable
• .1"" 20-pin ribbon cable
• Cortex-M reference board
• Mini-USB cable
• USB 3.0 cable
• USB power supply"