zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit on request
- Artikel-Nr.: 37.96.0453.0
The CYTVII-B-H-4M-176-CPU, a 176-pin evaluation board is based on the Traveo II body high family of devices. The evaluation board is designed to enable the users to develop and test functionalities such as Audio Interface, Automotive Ethernet, SD Card, SMIF, Dual QSPI User Switch, User LED and UART communication. Rest of the features like CAN, LIN, Potentiometer, LED’s and Switches etc that is not included in the board design, is still accessible in the SAMTEC connector. The evaluation board can be mounted on the CYTVII-B-E-BB base board for the extended features.
A downloadable User Manual helps with the installation, use and configuration of the board and includes the schematics and the layout. (see below)
Summary of Features:
- Traveo II CYT4BF series Flash 8M 176 TEQFP Device
- Programming interface (Arm® Standard JTAG, Cortex® Debug, Cortex Debug + ETM and Arm ETM Mictor) to connect several programming tools such as IAR I-jet, Green Hills MULTI, also MiniProg.
- Reset controller with manual reset switch and voltage supervision.
- One user switch and one user LED
- Samtec connector interfacefor connecting to the base board CYTVII-B-E-BB.
- USB to UART bridge
- Micro USB connector for power, device programming and data transfer (UART)
- Samtec connector interface for connecting to the base board CYTVII-B-E-BB.
|Component Type||Component Name|
|Microcontroller||Traveo II CYT4BB series Flash 4M 176pin TEQFP Device|
SD Card Interface
|USB to UART||CY7C65213-28PVXI|
|User Switch||2 & 1 Hibernate Switch|