zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit Ende Dezemb
- Artikel-Nr.: 37.96.0451.0
The CYTVII-B-E-100-SO, a 100-pin, socketed evaluation board is based on the Traveo II body entry family of devices. The socket is provided such that the users can replace the microcontroller of the same pin configuration available in the family. The evaluation board is designed to enable the users to develop and test basic functionalities provided by the micro-controller such User Switch, User LED and UART communication. Rest of the features like CAN, LIN, Potentiometer, LED’s and Switches etc that is not included in the board design, is still accessible in the SAMTEC connector. The evaluation board can be mounted on the CYTVII-B-E-BB base board for the extended features.
A downloadable User Manual helps with the installation, use and configuration of the board and includes the schematics and the layout. (see below)
Summary of Features:
- 100 PIN Socket supports Traveo II CYT2B7 series Flash 1M 100pin LQFP Device
- Programming interface (Arm® Standard JTAG, Cortex® Debug, Cortex Debug + ETM and Arm ETM Mictor) to connect several programming tools such as IAR I-jet, Green Hills MULTI, also MiniProg.
- Reset controller with manual reset switch and voltage supervision.
- One user switch and one user LED
- Samtec connector interfacefor connecting to the base board CYTVII-B-E-BB.
- USB to UART bridge
- Micro USB connector for power, device programming and data transfer (UART)
- Samtec connector interface for connecting to the base board CYTVII-B-E-BB.
|100 PIN Socket supports Traveo II CYT2B7 series Flash 1M 100pin LQFP Device
|USB to UART