zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 37.17.0044.0
The Keil MCBTMPM395 Evaluation Boards enable you to create and test working programs based on the Toshiba TMPM395 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
- TMPM395FWAXBG ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based MCU in P-TFBGA120 package
- On-Chip Flash: 128KB
- On-Chip RAM: 8KB
- UART, SSP, I2C, and 57 GPIO via PCB headers
- SD/MMC Card connector using SPI interface
- HDMI interface
- USB to serial COM converter
- 3 LEDs - 2 GPIO and 1 Power
- 6 push-buttons - Reset, NMI, 4 user defined (via GPIO)
- 1 Potentiometer connected to A/D
- Debug Interface Connectors
The MCBTMPM395 Evaluation Board and Starter Kits include the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools. These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that run on the MCBTMPM395 evaluation boards, and a Quickstart guide are included.