Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 - 10 Tage Workdays
- Order number: 37.17.0039.0
MCBSTM32EXL Evaluation Board and Starter Kit
The Keil MCBSTM32EXL Evaluation Boards enable you to create and test working programs based on the STMicroelectronics STM32 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
- 72MHz STM32F103ZG ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based MCU in 144-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 1MB Flash and 96KB RAM
- External Memory: 8MB SPI Flash and 1MB RAM
- USB 2.0 Full speed Device Interface
- CAN 2.0 and Serial Interfaces
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- Up to 42 GPIO
- QVGA LCD-TFT color graphics display with 16-bit interface
- MicroSD Card Interface
- Speaker for analog output
- Joystick with 5 positions
- 8 User LEDs and 4 push-buttons
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 20-pin ARM JTAG (0.1 inch connector)
- 20-pin Cortex debug + ETM Trace (0.05 inch connector)
The MCBSTM32EXL Evaluation Board and Starter Kit include the MDK-Lite development tools. These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that run on the MCBSTM32EXL evaluation boards, and a Quickstart guide are included.
Please contact us for further questions or an official quote.