Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 37.96.0147.0
- Open text field 2: SP000806996
The HybridKIT for HybridPACK™ 1 is an Evaluation Kit for laboratory use to support an accelerated start towards your Mild and Full HEV system.
The HybridKIT 1 includes the Power Module, a Driver Board, a Logic Board, DC-Link Capacitor as well a basic GUI software in order to build a complete main inverter system. It comes with a comprehensive documentation which includes a part list, circuit design and layout data.
Infineon now offers a starter Kit for the HybridPACK™ 1, HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin and HybridPACK™ 2 Pin-Fin power modules developed for automotive applications. This complete 3-phases inverter system (HybridKIT for HybridPACK™ 1) supports designers to reduce their efforts during the development of the HEV architecture designs and to evaluate Infineon’s HybridPACK™ 1, an IGBT power module designed for applications up to 30kW.
Complete main inverter evaluation Kit for laboratory use with a power rating up to 30kW.
- Automotive qualified IGBT module HybridPACK™1 – 650V/400A IGBT & Diode chip set
- Automotive qualified Driver IC 1ED020I12-FA – Based on coreless transformer technology – Up to 1200 V and 2A driving capability – VCE sat - detection
- TriCore™ family 32-bit microcontroller TC1767: member of the AUDO FUTURE product family designed for automotive applications
- Possibility of different motor position interfaces: encoder, resolver and GMR (Giant Magneto resistance)
The HybridKIT for HybridPACK™ 1 includes:
- Six channel IGBT driver board: EVAL-6ED100HP1-FA
- Logic Board as control of the system and connecting to the motor positioning system (encoder, resolver or GMR) and to the current measurement system.
- HybridPACK™ 1 power module
- a special designed power capacitor from EPCOS®