zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 37.96.0220.0
- Freitextfeld 2: SP000889400
The HybridKIT for HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin is an Evaluation Kit for laboratory use to support an accelerated start towards your xEV system.
The HybridKIT 1 Pin-Fin includes the Power Module with Pin-Fin baseplate, a Heatsink, Driver Board, a Logic Board, DC-Link Capacitor as well a basic GUI software in order to build a complete main inverter system. It comes with a comprehensive documentation which includes a part list, circuit design and layout data.
Infineon now offers a starter Kit for the HybridPACK™ 1, HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin and HybridPACK™ 2 Pin-Fin power modules developed for automotive applications. This complete 3-phases inverter system (HybridKIT for HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin) supports designers to reduce their efforts during the development of the xEV architecture designs and to evaluate Infineon’s HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin, an IGBT power module with Pin-Fin baseplate for direct liquid cooling and superior power density, designed for applications up to 50kW.
Complete main inverter evaluation Kit for laboratory use with a power rating up to 50kW.
- Automotive qualified IGBT module HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin – 650V/400A IGBT & Diode chip set
- Automotive qualified Driver IC 1ED020I12-FA – Based on coreless transformer technology – Up to 1200 V and 2A driving capability – VCE sat - detection
- TriCore™ family 32-bit microcontroller TC1767: member of the AUDO FUTURE product family designed for automotive applications
- Possibility of different motor position interfaces: encoder, resolver and GMR (Giant Magneto resistance)
The HybridKIT for HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin includes:
- Six channel IGBT driver board: EVAL-6ED100HP1-FA
- Logic Board as control of the system and connecting to the motor positioning system (encoder, resolver or GMR) and to the current measurement system.
- HybridPACK™ 1 Pin-Fin power module
- a special designed power capacitor from EPCOS®